Google Chrome / Firefox
To disable AdBlock Plus
- Click on the AdBlock Plus icon next to the browser’s address bar
- Click on Enabled on this site
- Once disabled, the menu option should read Disabled on this site
- Close this page to refresh the page.
To disable AdBlock
- Click on the AdBlock icon next to the browser’s address bar
- Click on Don’t run on pages on this domain
- A settings dialog box will come up to confirm turning off ad blocking for globalnews.com
- Click Exclude
- Refresh the Page
- Click on Safari located in the menu bar of your browser and select Preferences
- Select the Websites section in the Preference window, which brings up a list of General
options on the left.
- Select Content Blockers. A list of websites will come up with options to turn “on” or “off” content blockers. Select “Off” for globalnews.com
- Close the Preference window
- Close this page to return to the video and click Continue watching
Safari on iPhone / iPad
- Open iPhone / iPad Settings
- Select Safari from the list of settings
- Under the General section, select Content Blockers
- Toggle off the ad blocker
- Return to the video loaded in Safari, click Continue watching
- If ad blocker is still detected, restart Safari and try again
- Click the gear icon to open Settings.
- Select the Manage Add-ons option on the drop-down list.
- Click the Toolbars and Extensions link in the left navigation pane.
- Right-click the AdBlock add-on name in the list, then click the Disable button.
- Click the Disable button in the confirmation window to disable the Adblock add-on.
- Refresh the page.